Investment Visas

L-1 , E-2 , & EB-5



If you own a foreign business and would like to set-up a parent, subsidiary, branch, or affiliate company in the U.S., you may qualify for an L-1 visa to open your new office. This visa can lead to permanent residence in the U.S.


If you would like to buy or set-up a business in the U.S., and you are a citizen of one of the many E-2 treaty countries, you may qualify for an E-2 visa. This visa is indefinitely renewable as long as the business continues to operate.