Fiance Visas

K1 & K3


K-1 Visa

If you are a U.S. citizen engaged to a foreign national, your fiancé may qualify for a K-1 fiancé visa. This visa is issued at a U.S. consulate abroad, usually in the foreign national’s home country. After your fiancé enters the U.S., you have 90 days to get married. Then, your fiancé can apply to become a permanent resident.

K-3 Visa