Student Visas

F-1 & OPT


F-1 Visa

If you are interested in studying at an accredited institution in the U.S., you may qualify for an F-1 student visa. You must apply and be admitted to the school. The school will issue you Form I-20, with which you can apply for the F-1 student visa. The visa can be obtained at a U.S. consulate abroad, or, in many cases, you can change from your current immigration status in the U.S. to an F-1 student visa.

OPT Visa