Work Visas

H-1B & TN


TN Visa

If you are a citizen of Canada or Mexico, and you have a U.S. job offer in one of many professional categories listed in the North American Free Trade Agreement, you may qualify for TN status. In most cases, your education must be directly related to your professional position. You can apply for TN status at a port-of-entry to the U.S., or, in many cases, change your current immigration status in the U.S. to TN status.

H-1B Visa